Digital Literacy Program
This course will help you gain the skills needed to comfortably use your digital devices to find information and to create and share content. Through this class, you will learn how to:
- Use application software to produce and display information in the form of documents, presentations, digital paintings, music, and video.
- Start coding and building your own apps.
We also offer a dedicated time and space for one-on-one tutoring on the use of digital devices.
Opening in August 2018
- AGES: 6-13
- DAYS/TIME: M-F, 2:00-6:00 PM
- LOCATION: Redwood City PAL Community Center
- COST: Free
- REGISTRATION: In person, at PAL